Colorado “I Have A Dream” Foundation’s corporate partners come from industries of all shapes and sizes. All of our partners are vital to our program and we are grateful to each one for their unique contributions.
Partnerships with Colorado “I Have A Dream” Foundation
Together we create opportunities that magnify the brands we work with while focusing on making lives better for the children we serve. It creates a win-win-win, where your company has positive CSR exposure, CIHAD benefits from the relationship allowing us to do more, and the children receive vital support through the partnership revenues.
Who do we partner with?
Colorado “I Have A Dream” Foundation partners with the private sector to drive innovation in product, process and services to address education and social support challenges for children and their families in Metro Denver.
Specifically, we work with:
- Employee giving departments in designating corporate contributions, workplace giving and matching gifts.
- Marketing teams on cause-aligned campaigns and licensing programs that leverage the power of our combined brands and consumer reach.
- Community Affairs and HR departments to craft opportunities for employee engagement through single-day volunteerism and multi-month mentoring programs.
- Industry coalitions on mutual areas of interest, bringing collective support to large-scale projects.
Employee Engagement with Colorado “I Have A Dream” Foundation
We offer employee engagement opportunities to complement corporate values, advance our partnership aspirations and ultimately achieve maximum impact for children. Together, we can transform children’s lives and the future we share.
Ideas for employee engagement include:
- Company-Wide Opportunities
- Team-Based Opportunities
- Individual Opportunities
For more information on partnering with Colorado “I Have A Dream” Foundation, contact Kimberlee Sia, President & CEO, at email@example.com or call 303-861-5005 x100.