Colorado “I Have A Dream” Foundation is a long-term partner to youth. We believe that through a deep, sustained commitment to youth and their families, our community can thrive, and our work together can be a key catalyst in fighting systemic oppression.
We travel side-by-side with the same group of youth and their families as they navigate education and life, offering academic, social, and emotional support as they learn, grow, and achieve their dreams.
No one should take this journey alone. When we fulfill our promises, anything is possible.
Our Individualized Support
- Transform Education Now (TEN) is hosting a Family Fair this weekend on May 22 from 1:00-5:00 PM. We invite you to join them for an outdoor event […]
- Hello Families, We wanted to send a huge thank you to those who have completed the Colorado "I Have A Dream" Foundation survey and send a quick […]
- Hello Families, Thank you to everyone who has already completed the Program Survey. Your feedback is critical in helping us to make our program the best it […]
- Hello Families, Our team hopes you are doing well and that your families are safe and healthy. We are reaching out today to ask for your participation […]
- This is a reminder that the registration window is open for Virtual Extended Learning classes. We are offering nine different classes for students in grades K-8. Classes […]
Our Youth in Action
"Being a Dreamer means that I have a chance to choose my future rather then my background and ethnicity choosing it for me."
Chasel, Records-Rainaldi of 2018
“Helping to sponsor Ruby Hill is a great fit for the Rotary Club of Denver Southeast because it is an opportunity to provide both financial and hands-on support. This allows us to involve a lot of our members. In addition, with a five-year commitment, we will be able to watch the children grow up and benefit from our efforts.”
Doug Andrews, Denver Southeast Rotary Club
When we adopted a class, we didn’t anticipate how much the experience would enrich our lives. It was a privilege to play a role in supporting the Dreamers as they navigated the challenges of their school years. We were so excited to see the young adults that the Dreamers have become when they graduated from the program last year. We owe much of their success to our dedicated CIHAD Program Coordinator Dusty Teng.
Martha Records and Richard Rainaldi, Records-Rainaldi Class of 2018